Monday, April 07, 2008

20 questions: UNC-Kansas edition

I haven't ranted in a while, so

1) what's more rant-worthy than the debacle of watching my alma mater get thrashed on national television in the most important game of the year?
2) why did i bet on the game?
3) where was the team i watched all year?
4) why did they come out flat?
5) is kansas really that good, OR
6) were we that bad?
7) does asking #5 make me a sore loser?
8) am i a typical, arrogant tar heel?
9) why didn't i know kansas was that good?
10) why did i place my bet AFTER i dreamt that we'd lose?
11) why didn't anyone tell me it was bad luck to bet on your favorite team BEFORE i placed the bet?
12) why is roy still torn between kansas and north carolina?
13) why couldn't kansas have lost to davidson in the elite 8?
14) why did i make a fool of myself while watching the game?
15) should i just be happy because memphis would've beaten us anyway?
16) why couldn't the ball get in the damn hole?
17) why are you talking SHIT to me if you are not a LEGITIMATE Jayhawk or Tiger??? Your team is not better than mine!
18) was this karma?
19) why is roy williams staying behind in san antonio to watch and CHEER for kansas in the championship game when they just trounced us?????!!!!!!!!!!
20) am i the craziest most rabid diehard tar heel in the state of MD??

No comments: