Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Danity Kane

Okay, I'm not mad at these girls at all. Their album is good! They aren't setting the world on fire or changing the game -- their self-titled debut is just some good ole R&B. They're more pop than soul (duh) but the production is crisp and they ride the tracks nicely. This is probably the only Bad Boy album purchase your girl will be making for a while. I don't mess with Young Joc, and as for Cassie? I'm embarassed I have two of her songs on my I-pod as it as -- there's no way I can buy the entire album. I hope this chick doesn't make a dime. Oh wait, this is supposed to be a Danity Kane review. Like I was saying - I would cop this if I were you. You can just put this shit on in your car and ride out. If your musical tastes run toward the more sophisticated and meaningful, just consider Danity Kane a guilty pleasure. We're all entitled to a few of those every now and then.

No comments: